Self-Repairing High Speed Door
K-Flex Self-Repairing High Speed Door
Heavy duty automatic flexible door featuring a special and innovative self-repairing system; should the curtain accidentally get dislodged, it will automatically be recovered with a simple opening and closing operation.
- Hot-galvanised steel available in RAL colours with oven-baked epoxy coating with smooth finish, complete with galvanised curtain winding pipe and with vertical uprights fitted with special self-lubricating sliding guide installed on a shock-absorbing spring system.
- DSC electronic safety device to reverse motion when door is closing if an obstacle is hit.
- Heavy duty motor: 3 phase 400v motor, complete with limit switch and electroniccally operated hand brake.
- IP55 rated electronic panel, complete with open-close-stop membrane push-button panel with Autotest function, in compliance with European Directives 98/37/CE and 89/106/CE.
- Provision for manual opening device with operation crank
- Full size flexible curtain entirely made of Class 2 self-extinguishing polyester, with no horizontal strengthening parts, which slides inside the side guides and features self-repairing properties and high resistance to air and wind pressure to 120 km/h.