Welding Curtain With Frame (Defender 100 - 5ft x 6.3ft)
These entry level welding screens adhere to the EN1598 welding standard, therefore offering all the necessary requirements to achieve a safe welding environment for both yourself and your customers.
The welding curtains and frames can be assembled in minutes using the familiar “click & lock” system and easily relocated due to the frames lightweight design. The Defender 100 welding screens are excellent and sturdy “budget” welding frames that can be easily disassembled and stored when not in use. This boxed welding screen kit comes complete with a solid 1-piece welding curtain, attached through the top rail and tensioned to both bottom corners with the two retention clips supplied. Full assembly instructions are also supplied.
- Outer frame dimensions: 1520mm (5ft) W x 1900mm (6ft 3") H
- Frame type: 22.5mm diameter powder coated steel tube frame
- PVC curtain dimensions: 1415mm (4ft 6") W x 1580mm (5ft 2") H
- Curtain from floor: 320mm
- PVC curtain thickness: 0.4mm EN1598
- Stock colour: Amber
- Outer carton: 1720mm L x 280mm D x 70mm H
Please contact our welding frames sales team if you require further information about the Defender 100 portable welding curtains and frames or any of our welding screen products.
Defender 100 Welding Screen
Packaged Dimensions: 1515x1900mm
£42.80 ex VAT
(£51.36 inc VAT)