Welding Curtain With Frame (Defender 400 6.4ft x 6.3ft )
The Defender 400 welding screens are the workhorse of our welding curtains and frames range. These strong, professional welding frames offer full mobility as they come complete with 4 castors, 2 of which are lockable. The Defender 400 welding screens use the 470mm x 1600mm PVC welding strips, these are attached to the welding screens' header rail using the metal curtain rings supplied. Each individual PVC strip is fastened by plastic “click studs” to its neighbouring strip, therefore ensuring a perfect seal and maximising safety for all personnel. These welding frames are supplied in easy to assemble kit form, full assembly instructions are supplied.
Replacement / extra PVC strips are available and are suitable for attaching to the majority of welding frames.
- Outer frame dimensions: 1960mm (6ft 4") W x 1900mm (6ft 3") H
- Frame type: 32.9mm diameter steel tube frame
- Strip curtain dimensions: 1960mm (6ft 4") W x 1600mm (5ft 3") H
- Curtain from floor: 320mm
- PVC strip quantity: 1 pack of 5 PVC strips
- Strip size: 470mm W x 1580mm H
- Strip thickness: 0.4mm
- Stock colour: Amber
- Outer carton: 1720mm L x 380mm D x 100mm H
Please contact our welding curtains sales team if you require further information about the Defender 400 portable welding curtains and frames or any of our welding screen products.
Defender 400 Welding Screen
Packaged Dimensions: 1960mm x 1900mm
£129.00 ex VAT
(£154.80 inc VAT)